Saturday 1 October 2016

GRATITUDE

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those who are helping me on this journey.
1. Firstly to my sponsors Medical Section of the Goetheanum through Michaela Gloeckler on behalf of IPMT - International Post-graduate Medical Training AFRICA.
2. Next to Bernadette McCabe who has accompanied me through thick and thin, joys and woes and been a wonderful companion. Her expertise, care and commitment to the project have not gone unnoticed.
3. Now the journey continues and my gratitude goes out to Janeth Manoni Mbuguni, my new companion on this journey.  Through her, and her contacts throughout Africa, I have managed to get most of the needed visas.

Cedric Quanekpone - Central Africa Republic - Cedric Zouave- Jeunes et Femmes pour le Développement et les Droits de l'Homme
LilianNgwana Banmi - Obstetrician/Gynaecologist - Cameroon- Yaounde Gynaeco-Obstetric and Paediatric Hospital
Dr. Wasiu Adedayo Sonibare(Phd) - Geologist - Nigeria - Senior Geoscientist & Geoscience Team Lead - whose letter of invitation along with
Dr. Aminu Abdulrahmen Ahmed - Nigeria- Multiple Synergies Ltd  WHO PULLED OUT ALL THE STOPS AND HELPED ME GET MY NIGERIAN VISA
Benin - no visa required - GOOD FOR THEm
Hombe B Kafechina - Togo - still in process
Ankamah Joseph and Francis(Cosmos) Kyere Boakye - Ghana - Cosmos Centre for Children with Special needs
Omer Jose-Landry Guehi - President of RAVCI - Ivory Coast
Elijah M. Kwaytah - Rural Dwellers Empowerment Concept, Inc. - Republic of Liberia- thanks to Shannoh
Shannoh Alusine Kandoh - Rokel Community - Waldorfsl. - Sierra Leonie
Rev. Raphael Sagno and Therese Sagno - Guinea - though unfortunately the Embassy/Consulate would not process the visa due to a late application and all my other documents were not in French.
Sukai Cham  - Gambia - On arrival
Dr. Mamedou Sy - General Practitioner - Conception Programme - Senegal
Morocco - Marco Palmieri - not sent invitation yet so ? if I will get to Morocco
Tunisia - no visa needed
Christine Arlt - Sekem - Egypt

I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING ALL THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHOM I HAD TO CONTINUALLY ASK FOR MORE AND FOR THEIR WILLING HELP.

So my itinerary above for next 3 months and hope you all FOLLOW MY BLOG
I will keep it posted.

THANK YOU

 

No comments:

Post a Comment